Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

92-95 blinker bulb replacement

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 03:14 PM
quattj
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 92-95 blinker bulb replacement (solved)

Silly question, but how do I replace the front blinker bulb in my 92 Town and Country (or my 95 Grand Caravan for that matter)?

I have removed the only visible torx screw on the outside of the vehicle. I can wiggle the headlight assemble around a little bit but can't find any more screws that might be holding it, and, once again, my Haynes manual is vague and unhelpful.

Last edited by quattj; 05-27-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old 05-27-2013, 04:23 PM
quattj
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I win!

I had a set of headlights from a Caravan my friend had dismantled a few years ago.

Found that there is the screw on the side (between the upper clear and lower amber sections), there is a screw behind the front grill (which also holds the lower corner of the grill on, except in my case it snapped off long ago ), and there is one long vertical post/screw that I always thought was a headlight adjustment screw.

I had to remove a piece of silver trim along the top edge of the headlight (two top screws and pull forward) to release the top edge of the light and the top corner of the grill (the 92 T&C has this, the 95 Grand Caravan does not). Then the headlight assembly wiggles out, at which point the bulbs can be replaced by twisting them a quarter turn and pulling straight out.

Quick Reply: 92-95 blinker bulb replacement