Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Remove top glove box in a 2013 Grand Caravan

Old 09-28-2013, 07:25 PM
nuhlenkott
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb Remove top glove box in a 2013 Grand Caravan

I bought a new 2013 Dodge grand caravan with Uconnect 430 CD/DVD/MP3/HDD 40g Hard Drive. I purchased the USB Ipod integration cable, Part number 82212936AB. The Mopar USB installation instruction K6861099 shows to connect this cable up to a connection box (I think this is called the Lockpick) just left of the top glove box.

My question is How do you remove the top glove box?
I can see three torx screws, one on the lower right side and two on the middle top side

Old 09-29-2013, 02:03 AM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

Welcome to DF

UPPER GLOVE BOX

Open the upper glove box door.

Remove the fasteners from the instrument panel trim bezel.

Using Trim Stick C-4755 or equivalent, remove the trim bezel from the instrument panel.

Remove the fasteners from the upper glove box.

Using Trim Stick C-4755 or equivalent, remove the upper glove box from the instrument panel.

If equipped, remove USB connector from the upper glove box.

Remove the fasteners from the upper glove box door.

Using Trim Stick C-4755 or equivalent, remove the upper glove box door from the instrument panel.

LOWER GLOVE BOX

Open the lower glove box door.

While pressing on both sides of the door pull the door down until stops are disengaged from the lower IP panel.

Carefully disengage the bottom hinges and remove the door.

Old 11-07-2013, 09:47 PM
nuhlenkott
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Steps to Remove Upper Glove Box on a 2013 Dodge Caravan

1. Remove the rubber mat in the upper glove box. On the left or right side of glove box, slip something under the mat so you can lift it up to remove it.
  2. After the rubber mat is removed, there is 3 screws and pressure clips holding the trim plate. Unscrew the 3 screws. Now starting on the left side of the trim plate, push it towards you (the pressure clips are the only thing holding in place), and work your way to the right side of trim plate to free it.
  3. Now remove the 5 screw, two on the top, two on the bottom and one on the right side.
  4. The upper glove box is loss. You have to get the left side of the glove box over the button that opens the glove box. It should now come straight out

The following users liked this post:
jeboone (03-20-2024)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Remove top glove box in a 2013 Grand Caravan