Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: weird question: for those around Journeys and Caravans, bear with me

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 02:05 PM
_Tom
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question weird question: for those around Journeys and Caravans, bear with me

Hi,
Odd question of the day:

likely answerable by someone who works in a dealership, or happens to have both a Journey and a Grand Caravan (2008+) or someone who pays attention to odd things.... whatever.

I need to know how similar or dissimilar the FRONT DOOR SILL area is between the Journey and Grand Caravan.

For example: shape, size, length, of the metal .... I will already assume that the plastic sill trim is already different.

I don't know if they share the same underpinnings , at least exactly, insofar as the sill areas and whatever, but need to know this.

As I've googled this and can't make a determination on what pics I've been able to find (they look a helluva lot alike...) I figure someone in the know exists here.

Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply: [5th Gen : 08+]: weird question: for those around Journeys and Caravans, bear with me