Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: 2010 Grand Caravan Power Sliding Door not working

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2014, 10:42 PM
Giulio
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Grand Caravan Power Sliding Door not working

The passenger side, power sliding door does not work using the FOB/overhead button/door button. The power window does not work either. The only electrical that does work is when I open the door manually part way, then hit the door button, the door will open completely. Ideas?

Old 06-30-2014, 11:56 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 96 Likes on 81 Posts

I recommend to get the vehicle to the dealer. This maybe something that you may not be able to handle.

Old 07-04-2014, 09:49 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Giulio
The passenger side, power sliding door does not work using the FOB/overhead button/door button. The power window does not work either. The only electrical that does work is when I open the door manually part way, then hit the door button, the door will open completely. Ideas?
Giulio,

I agree with @master tech, your dealer is well equipped to address your concern.

Based on your description, it seems as though the power sliding door issue can be easily duplicated. This will definitely aid the diagnosis process and help to pinpoint the root cause efficiently.

In some cases, the symptoms you've described can be addressed with a software flash of the power sliding door module.

Have you had a chance to speak with your service dept.?

Quick Reply: [5th Gen : 08+]: 2010 Grand Caravan Power Sliding Door not working