Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[4th Gen : 01-07]: ABS Code Valve Power Feed Failure

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2015, 02:54 PM
042500moltenred
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ABS Code Valve Power Feed Failure

Hello I came across a thread where you helped someone fix and abs power valve feed code on there minivan and wanted to know if you could possibly help me.

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-c...questions.html

I own a high mileage 2002 town and country limited with the 3.8L. I have the abs and brake light staying on. I erased the codes but the same code #10 valve power feed failure keeps coming on. I checked the 25 amp and 40 amp fuses in the fuse box but they are good. I then got the black box that is for the abs and replaced it and yet after erasing the code as soon as I turn the car on the code comes back.

So with a test light I tested for power coming out of the pigtail where the abs plug goes into the fuse box in the engine bay. I got power to alot of wires can someone tell which are ground and which should have power? Also, the big connector that goes into the abs module only has power on the bottom right node. Should there be power at the top of the connector or the left node?

Old 12-28-2015, 07:27 PM
042500moltenred
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can a weak battery cause this error code. Cause after replacing a wheel speed sensor this is the only code that has failed to go away. Any help please??

Quick Reply: [4th Gen : 01-07]: ABS Code Valve Power Feed Failure