Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[4th Gen : 01-07]: need help identifying AC clutch wiring connector

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2017, 10:19 AM
GeoNOregon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help identifying AC clutch wiring connector

I need to disconnect the AC compressor clutch so I can troubleshoot my '07 Grand Caravan's AC.

I can see enough of the wiring harness connector to tell it is very brittle from heat and can see the red locking mechanism, but I can't see enough of it to tell which kind of connector it is, so I can release and disconnect it.

I am concerned about breaking it, so I don't want to start prying and pulling until I know which type of latch it has.

Is it the kind you pry up, or the kind you press part of it in? Or is it another type?

If anyone has a picture of it, knows what the part number is, so I can find a picture, or knows the connector well enough to describe it, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks,

GeoNOregon
(now in NY, working on my new, (to me), van at the side of a road which doubles as a speedway for these crazy NY drivers)need help identifying AC clutch wiring connector

Old 08-26-2017, 08:59 PM
georgef
Veteran
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts