Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[4th Gen : 01-07]: What bulbs fit 05134627AA a/c control unit

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2018, 03:21 PM
dietzx5
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question What bulbs fit 05134627AA a/c control unit

I've been searching high and low all over the internet to find the correct bulb size for this AC unit. Closest thing I can come to is a T4 / T 4.2 or a 4.7 / T5 bulb base size. I also found a bulb model number 5013815AA, that's a possible correct size. I'd rather do an LED replacements in a standard incandescent replacement. I looked at replacing the whole control unit itself and that would run me about $180 versus $6 for replacing the bulbs. Has anybody else come across this issue not knowing what size to get? Anybody have any advice?

Old 08-01-2018, 05:04 PM
dietzx5

Nearly 200 views, yet no responses? Someone must be able to assist here, correct? This is a community of professionals and diy enthusiasts. Can anybody lend me a hand with this?

Old 08-02-2018, 02:21 AM
dino67

Bulbs ? Like in lighting ?

Either order a new one from the dealer if available as a part,or hit a u-pull-it scrap yard.

Is it definitely the bulb and not wiring ?

Not too familiar with dodges,but feel you as far as trying to get answers.

Try a battery specialty shop...alot of them have a pretty extensive inventory of lighting products

Good luck...

Old 08-11-2018, 01:00 AM
dietzx5

Originally Posted by dino67
Bulbs ? Like in lighting ?

Either order a new one from the dealer if available as a part,or hit a u-pull-it scrap yard.

Is it definitely the bulb and not wiring ?

Not too familiar with dodges,but feel you as far as trying to get answers.

Try a battery specialty shop...alot of them have a pretty extensive inventory of lighting products

Good luck...
Thanks for the reply. To answer your question, yes, bulbs as in lighting. The unit works but while driving at night you can't really see the controls because all but 1 of the bulbs has burned out. I thought about a salvaged one, but I'm concerned it could have the same issue. I just finished upgrading the instrument panel lighting to led and love that they are all so clearly visible. I really thought someone here would have the answer. Still holding out hope.

Old 08-11-2018, 10:08 AM
MartySzy1
Amateur

Pic and dimensions of the bulb?

Quick Reply: [4th Gen : 01-07]: What bulbs fit 05134627AA a/c control unit