Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: 1" Lift Maybe 2

Old 08-10-2018, 09:14 AM
Joemz9
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1" Lift Maybe 2

Hello, just wondering if anyone has done some sort of a lift on our vans just to give a little bit of better ground clearance. This is what I have found, you can use coil spring spacers (pucks), also rubber in spring spacers in the rear that has given me about 2 inches from a stock 30 1/2 inches to 32 1/2 this was measured from floor to top of fender in the rear. In the front is where it gets tricky. But I did a little research and since there is not an actual lift or level kit for our vans I had to see what could work. What I came up with was Coil spring spacers in a strut suck. So i figured strut mount spacer. Now to get the correct size, after some measuring (helps that I work part time at a parts store) I found that a 09 Silverado strut mounts bolts have the same distance between them, so in theory they should fit. I will look in to getting the strut spacers, now I know my Camber will be off so that will be after the front spacers. Here are some pics so far. Sorry for the huge pictures

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [5th Gen : 08+]: 1" Lift Maybe 2