Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: In Vehicle Fuse Box

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2019, 06:58 AM
ryano1234
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In Vehicle Fuse Box

I just recently got the Stinger SGP32 200 Amp High Current Power Relay Battery Isolator ready to install at the back of my 2015 Dodge grand Caravan sxt the model without the 170 watts inverter (M5 Inverter Fuse 25 AMP Clear in the fuse box)
but ran into a problem it is required to install a ignition wire from the Battery Isolator to the fuse box in the dodge manual they refer to this as the totally integrated power module it can be any 12 volt power source that is live when the engine is running the numbers inside the (TIPM) cover correspond to a table does anyone no what number to install the Battery Isolator ignition wire fuse to on the 2015 Dodge grand Caravan sxt.

Here is a better view of the TIPM

Old 02-24-2019, 07:02 AM
ryano1234
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In Vehicle Fuse Box

I just recently got the Stinger SGP32 200 Amp High Current Power Relay Battery Isolator ready to install at the back of my 2015 Dodge grand Caravan sxt the model without the 170 watts inverter (M5 Inverter Fuse 25 AMP Clear in the fuse box)
but ran into a problem it is required to install a ignition wire from the Battery Isolator to the fuse box in the dodge manual they refer to this as the totally integrated power module it can be any 12 volt power source that is live when the engine is running the numbers inside the (TIPM) cover correspond to a table does anyone no what number to install the Battery Isolator ignition wire fuse to on the 2015 Dodge grand Caravan sxt.

Quick Reply: [5th Gen : 08+]: In Vehicle Fuse Box