Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[4th Gen : 01-07]: need part number for upper heater hose

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2021, 08:55 PM
riverjamie
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default need part number for upper heater hose

2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport 3.3L Gas. My local dodge dealer can't find the part number for the upper heater hose 5/8"

THE PICTURE BELOW WAS FROM THE INTERNET. MY RESTRICTOR WAS BROKE OFF AT THE TOP FROM THE "J" HOSE.

that goes to the restrictor 4677378ab (It's about 5.5 Inches from the bottom to the first bend. So it's not very big), then to a small 2.5 inch hose down, to a metal tube near the rear firewall. I found a Napa Auto part 13044 that I thought had the same angle on the hose but it's not as sharp of an angle as the original. So I'm worried that it might break the new Restrictor 4677378ab that I just installed. SO I HOPE SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN FIND THE PART NUMBER FOR THIS HOSE OR ALREADY HAS THE PART NUMBER. I've looked all over the internet can't find it. I can find the restrictor but not the hose??? The restrictor would not lead me to where the hose part number is? Thank you

Last edited by riverjamie; 12-11-2021 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Forgot year and model

Quick Reply: [4th Gen : 01-07]: need part number for upper heater hose