Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

How Do I identify

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 09:24 AM
tinmann
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How Do I identify

Thanks webbee. That is very helpful. I also have been talking to a coworker-ex mechanic and he was describing the same method almost exact. The thing about the bolts and the furry metal and black film in the pan, for example. So I guess you guys both use the same method and I will too. I am all for working smart not hard. I do have the jack stands and I will be sure to use plenty of cardboard to catch to over spill. I'll let you know how I make out. I might get the digital camera out and snap a few pics if I think of it.

Thanks again

Old 11-09-2006, 04:14 PM
webbee
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How Do I identify

ORIGINAL: tinmann
...I might get the digital camera out and snap a few pics if I think of it...
Your welcome!

Great idea! You could do a separate thread on how to do this project and that would be incredibly helpful to us online. We could link to that thread when someone asks...how do I flush...? Don't feel obligated but it would be a good thread.

You should breeze right through this. It sounds more involved, when you read it, than when you do it. Anyway, good luck and I'm looking forward to some pics!

Quick Reply: How Do I identify