Notices
Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

WORST exhaust mistake ever!

Old 10-01-2013, 11:54 AM
remme
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No it was me giving my opinion. "Do this cause everyone else does it" is boring. Thats like telling the wright brothers...dont put wings on a car everyone will just laugh at you. Ignorance is taking a post on a forum too seriously and having it effect your delicate sensibility as a person. Saying my opinion of his opinion was ignorant is in your definition also ignorant. I appreciate your "insight" sir but I regretfully decline to shatter my individuality and buy a massed produced exhaust system for MY vehicle just because "the masses" buy into the hype of what company's and their affiliates say about their exhaust systems. This thread is dead. When my vehicle gets dynod I will post the numbers and we shall see how my no name exhaust doee compared to the sheep's in this worlds exhausts.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:11 AM
maka
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow... well most massed produced exhuast systems are tested and made for certain vehicles. Why post something if you already know someone is going to post their opinion?

Old 10-02-2013, 09:58 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

An remme said, this thread is dead and before someone says something they shouldn't, I am closing it down.

Can't wait to see you numbers remme.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WORST exhaust mistake ever!