Notices
Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

Unever wear and tear help dealership wont

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 09:56 AM
primem
Record Breaker
Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Marcos Kellar
My 2016 sxt challenger was fine until july ive has wheel allignment twice by firestone and all balancing and rotation done at dealerships csr is shaking on 65 and over front tires are cupped inside and outside Stay as far away from this dealership ************** texas as you can. I bought my 2016 challenger brand new extended warranty its been nothing but a f****** nightmare with the service department ive gone 7 TIMES all my days off. My front end of the car has been shaking and everytime they say its not and never resolve it but it is whether its the service advisors there is ************ etc or the manager *** or the general mananger **** they all give me a run around. Today was the last straw aside from ************ the (manager) saying he couldnt feel anything they wanted me to pay for a wheel allignment and balancing after ive been there 7 times i will never buy from ********** and make sure everyone i know knows to stay away from this dealership. I called the fca dodge/mopar customer service number and the lady over the phone told me the dealership is lieng about not covering the uneven wear and tear under the tire warranty and that they have to replace the tires which ********** refuses to admit. Im going to find out how to come in contact with *********** himself and spread the word around at my own work place i work with about 20 mew people daily in the near by area to let them know what kind of a **** show this dealership is and how they wont honor a warranty.
Most manufacturers do not warranty the alignment past 10000 kilometers. chewed up tires from a mis-alignment will cause a shimmey...balancing won't fix it...nothing can fix the irregular wear pattern set in the tires...get new tires and have it aligned again. Good alignment shops will check the toe setting afterwards with a tram gauge or tape measure...bad compensation can happen; this prevents "garbage in garbage out".

Old 02-20-2018, 01:58 PM
ZEN357
Veteran
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default New Dealership

Take it to a different dealership.