Notices
Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

Damaged Key

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2019, 03:07 PM
Jeremiah B. Roper
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Damaged Key

I have a 2012 Dodge Challenger SXT v6 it keeps giving me a Damaged key on the dash! I don’t have the hard copy of the key cause the key was stolen. Only have 1 key fob too start my Challenger but now that key fob giving me damaged Key message!!! Someone/Anyone help. I’m a dominant side arm amputee and really I’m a pickle

Old 11-05-2019, 07:50 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,189 Likes on 2,942 Posts

Get another key/fob?

The following users liked this post:
jkeaton (11-05-2019)
Old 11-05-2019, 10:16 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeremiah B. Roper
I have a 2012 Dodge Challenger SXT v6 it keeps giving me a Damaged key on the dash! I don’t have the hard copy of the key cause the key was stolen. Only have 1 key fob too start my Challenger but now that key fob giving me damaged Key message!!! Someone/Anyone help. I’m a dominant side arm amputee and really I’m a pickle
Hi Jeremiah, We certainly understand why this may be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist. If you do work with your dealer, we would be more than happy to provide you with additional support.
Rob
DodgeCares

Quick Reply: Damaged Key