Notices
Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

RUMORS OF CHALLENGER

Old 01-25-2006, 02:49 PM
edbama2
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RUMORS OF CHALLENGER

I just called the salesman that sold me my truck last month. He said the challenger is a go. He couldn't answer what changes might take place nor the price. He is as eager as I am. He was saying also for 08. I better get my wifes car paid off so I can get one. Oh wait, so she can get one LOL.

Old 01-25-2006, 03:42 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't mean any disrespect to any salesmen, but they are the last ones who recieved information about the company...

He isn't gonna tell you anything we don't already know...

Old 01-26-2006, 12:05 AM
its_hey_ma
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Isuzu's are actually a gm now, and the new isuzu truck isn't based off the gmt355 (colorado/canyon), but instead they other way. The isuzu trucks came first across see then the colorado/canyon came based on them. Much like the Holden monero was made in australia much before the gto was made, which the gto is based off.

ORIGINAL: MidnightBlueNeon

ORIGINAL: nickoman01

ORIGINAL: ViperGTS

I'm glad some dealers know what's going on. Me and my dad asked about the Izuzu truck that just came out a few months ago (based on the Canyon platform) and he had no idea what was up.
thats what you get for trying to buy a ****ty foreign car like Isuzu.
You guys were actually interested in an Isuzu vehicle? They are nothing more than Hondas...

Good info, mr wzrd...

Old 01-26-2006, 03:46 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh I didn't know it was GM now... typical... GM buying more sh*tty car companies...

The Rodeo, Trooper etc used to be based off of the Honda Passport... The Rodeo was exactly the same, but with Isuzu badges...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RUMORS OF CHALLENGER