Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

SuperBee stats?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007 | 07:08 PM
mnboy
Captain
Default RE: SuperBee stats?

JT,
Enjoy your old cars. I'm out of it and my new Charger is as fast as your 1969 SuperBee anyway. Car & Driver listed it at 14.04. Gee, I can do that with the A/C on...
Now, we're talking STOCK here.
Better start posting with the classic car area or Ford Mustang GT area.

You should be at least smart enough to do that.

By the way... you're friends 2007 ZO6 is slightly faster than my son's STi in stock form... and twice the price. I've had ZO6s also, not my friends... so what...

MN

Old 06-25-2007 | 01:23 AM
JohnnyTuinals

Just saying that the 2007 Vette Z06s are scary cars to be in with its 505Hp.
I am sure that the New Mopar Engines with the Hemi are faster within a 1/4 mile then
my car.....
I am saying that if you are looking to make money on a 2007 Charger you should look elsewhere.
But at least I will get many more looks with my car then the new superbee and at least I know its worth and can find people are willing to pay over $100,000 for it...But will sit any enjoy the cars.
I am sure the challenger will at least be a real mopar,lets hope because Mopars are rated as junk bonds just like ford .,.......

Old 06-25-2007 | 03:23 PM
Stroker
Veteran

Lets take the $80,000 your friend spent on that Z06 and sink the leftover $50,000 on a charger and see who smokes who. Maybe next week we'll compair arangatangs to that pos Rustang you have.

Old 06-26-2007 | 12:05 AM
JohnnyTuinals

None of my Mopars have any Rust at all on them,I am sure they all have lower mileage then the cars you have.And everyone loved my superbird when I was at the wing warriors in darlington a few years ago.
People have money and don't care to spend $80,000 PLUS on a 2007 Z06.
I much rather buy a Shelby then a charger,Don't care how the charger looks at all(4 doors yuk}
All the morpars look cheap even their trucks look cheap when I rented one.
I would think Dodge will make the challenger alot hotter then the Charger.
If anything I would tradein my 2006 Stang Gt for a Challenger when they come out,otherwise its a camaro or another stang gt........JT

Old 06-26-2007 | 01:16 AM
Stroker
Veteran

You missed my point. You are trying to compair an $80,000 z06 to a $30,000 Charger. The Rustang commenthad nothing to do with rust on your mopars in fact the fact they have no rust just speaks that much better of them. See if you change that R for an M you spell that Fu@#$% Old Rebuilt Dodge you seem so fond of. If money was not an issue I too would have a Z06 in my stable, but I would also have a Charger for the times when I need the 4 doors. I yet to understand why you are on a mopar forum if you think mopars look so cheap. All I can come up with so far is you have no life so you have to come to our forum and bash the cars of our interest. But I digress, I have now fallen into your trap and given you exactly what you wanted and I would sugest to all who read:"Ignore any and all further posts from JohnnyTuinals, regardles of if they are good or bad."

Old 06-26-2007 | 02:05 PM
mnboy
Captain

Stroker,

[sm=exactly.gif]

MN

Old 06-27-2007 | 12:52 AM
JohnnyTuinals

I am always on the Mopar PowerClub
Just on this site to see about the new Challengers but thought I would see whatt the people say about the chargers with the Superbee decal on them.
Yes my everyday car is a Stang Gt
I just think Dodge made a mistake that they will not do with the Challenger having 4 doors ...For power I would get a 2006 GTO at $27,000 NEW at Invoice instead.
But the Charger and Gtos don't do a thing for me.
The interior of the Gtos are nice and not plastic looking like the mopars but the GTOs still look like a Grandam......
I enjoy my stang gt and will look at the Challengers when they come out.
At least the Stangs look Retro
and the Gtos look soooo GM and the Chargers were a mistake on dodges part....JT

Old 07-02-2007 | 12:37 AM
FabMan

I have number 998 of 1000 and agree that this Z06 guy should get a life, go to his forum and/or offer to race for pinks so I can add anotherMopar to my collection when I sell his meak 1 of 100,000 Z06.
Lot's of extras and differences between the standard yellow Datona and the SuperBee.
All new larger racing disc brakes and racing suspension, not just a sticker. I'llcheck my facts and respond later with all the differences they added to the Bee. It's an awsome car. I didn't like the 4 doors when they first came out, then I used reason and realized that moving the seat forward to ask your friends tosqeeze in the back is not as easy as it was in high school. I've had folks get out of my car (front seat) before they realized it was a 4 door.
To be continued:

Old 07-03-2007 | 09:20 PM
JohnnyTuinals

who in their right mind race for pick slips anymore?
Put the CASH up and yea can keep yea 4 door.......

Old 07-04-2007 | 08:07 AM
mnboy
Captain

Fabman,
Beautiful car. The Super Bee is a true late model super car! I own a Mango Daytona, and I like my interior much more than an SRT8, but I do like the darker color scheme of the SB. If I could take my interior and stuff it into an SRT8 or take theSB interiorand put it into the SRT8, I'd do it. (Oh, I know I COULD, but it would be horribly expensive...).
The 6.1 is a real performer and with some tweeks could be an awesome motor. Dodge always has had a good running gear.Let a few jealous people rant and whine about your SB. Have no worries my friend, they do this for attention and none is required .

Enjoy your Bee. I KNOW I would!

Bee Proud .

MN

Quick Reply: SuperBee stats?