Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

New to forum, new to Dodge...questions!

Old 06-29-2007, 02:07 PM
chargerchic
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New to forum, new to Dodge...questions!

Wallyworld Ranger,
Let me know when you get that Corsa installed! I'm planning on getting my exhaust the end of July. Still undecided on Corsa or Zoomers. Would like to hear from someone who actually has one these two installed.

Old 06-29-2007, 02:21 PM
Wallyworld Ranger
Rookie

Check out Corsa's website (www.corsaperformance.com I think) they have sound bites posted. Same thing with Zoomers. When I become more computer savy, I'll try and post pics & audio.

Old 06-29-2007, 06:17 PM
Lateral-G
Professional

ORIGINAL: chargerchic

I'm sure many if not all of my questions are answered in other posts, so sorry in advance. I just bought an '07 Charger R/T, with the R&T performance package. I'm also a Trooper and drove the Charger for a while...that's why I bought by first Dodge...I fell in love with it. Now for the questions...1) The police Charger governs at 150mph...anyone know what the civilian model governs at? 2)On the police one, you can totally disable the ESP, but I can't seem to do it on my car...Is it possible? Finally....I didn't want a sunroof, but the only cars in the area that had everything else I wanted also had the sunroof, so I gave in[:@] I either didn't notice it when I bought it, or it happened one time when opening it...The sunroof is not flush with the top of the car, it is maybe an 1/8" lower on one side and in a high pressure car wash it leaks! I have an appointment to get it fixed, but I was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with their sunroof. Finally, I've been looking at mods...what suggestions do you have? I've been looking at Zoomers or Corsa exhaust, and the shaker hood thing<---technical term.
I have a TB Daytona with the factory roof and have not had a problem with gaps/mis-match or leakage. I would definitle see the dealer about this. I've had my Daytona up to 140. Unfortunately I had a wicked howl/scream air leak from somewhere at anything over 130. So I limit my speed

My only mods so far have been 15% tint all around and a revomotors stripe down the sides. I have a RamAir hood on order which should be here by the end of July. When my stock tires wear down I will probably get a set of Foose wheels. Other than that I don't really feel the need to do more mods. But who knows...a rear fascia or some rocker panels may be in the future.

-G-

Old 06-29-2007, 07:18 PM
74scamp
Record Breaker

The biggest reason for removing a chip, or if using the SuperChips and returning the settings to stock, is that the dealer will, at times, "flash" the car's computer if there are updates. If a chip or "tune" is installed, well, don't know what might happen, but it probably wouldn't be good.

dave

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New to forum, new to Dodge...questions!