Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

And the 1st one goes to.........

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 01:20 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: And the 1st one goes to.........

hes not hard working...hes a rapper...he makes his money filling little white kids heads full of grand images of inner city living...hes probably never worked a day in his life...writing words to mumble into a mic isnt work.

but honestly i couldnt care any less who gets the first one....

Old 01-20-2005, 01:50 PM
Venom 1000TT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stupid rap...its ruined music and is sadly taking it over

Ozzy, Iron Maiden, AC/DC. Motley Crue, Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister, and Judas Priest......those were the days...its all been taken over by people making poems with excessive amounts of swearing, degrading women, saying its "ok" to do drugs.......its unacceptable now.

Back then we all know all those bands did drugs but the main reason was poor education on drugs and that it was "the trend" at that time. Now its unacceptable that drug abuse is going on. Quite Sad.

Old 01-20-2005, 03:37 PM
Hemi RT
Professional

ANyone remeber when Twisted Sister was in Pee Wee's Big Adventure? "Don't you seeeee no Evil don't you heeeeear no evil if you do.......YOU'RE GONNA BURN IN HELL"

LOL

Old 01-20-2005, 11:19 PM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member

ORIGINAL: TeeWJay426

Whatever, Nicko.... you really do need to either get a clue, or start sharin' whatever it is you're on with the rest of us, though, so we can all have the same silly dumb$hi7 ideas you do..........[sm=wakeup.gif]

get a clue about what? i know whats going on. i don't do drugs. i was raised better then that. my ideas aren't silly dumb **** ideas, they are modern and they seem odd to u because u live in the past. as for 50 cent. u try to get discovered. I'm sure he had to put alot of effort into that. and then he must be good at it to be popular. personally i prefer Obie trice over him, but his music isn't bad. u also try going on tour and performing in front of thousands of people, all watching for u to screw up. and try being stuck in a ****ty bus from city to city instead of being comfortable at home. music performers don't have it all that easy. as for old music, rap wouldn't be so popular if old music didn't suck.

Old 01-21-2005, 01:33 AM
TeeWJay426
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: nickoman01

get a clue about what? i know whats going on. i don't do drugs. i was raised better then that. my ideas aren't silly dumb **** ideas, they are modern and they seem odd to u because u live in the past. as for 50 cent. u try to get discovered. I'm sure he had to put alot of effort into that. and then he must be good at it to be popular. personally i prefer Obie trice over him, but his music isn't bad. u also try going on tour and performing in front of thousands of people, all watching for u to screw up. and try being stuck in a ****ty bus from city to city instead of being comfortable at home. music performers don't have it all that easy. as for old music, rap wouldn't be so popular if old music didn't suck.
I rest my case...........

Old 01-21-2005, 09:14 AM
Raxstone
Rookie

ORIGINAL: nickoman01

as for old music, rap wouldn't be so popular if old music didn't suck.
Your logic works thus -- Old music wouldn't become classic and timeless, if rap didn't suck. So, where are you going with this arguement? It just goes in cirlces.

Hmm, seems we're just way off topic now. How did this become a music discussion?

If you want the first Charger so badly, just stake out 50 Cents mansion. Chryslers are notoriously easy to steal. He's a rich punk off the rough streets, so he should be used to waking up in the morning to find something missing.

Quick Reply: And the 1st one goes to.........