Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

And the 1st one goes to.........

Old 01-18-2005, 06:17 PM
TeeWJay426
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 01-18-2005, 07:40 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: And the 1st one goes to.........

thats just splendid...perhaps a new spokesmen?

Old 01-18-2005, 07:52 PM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member

see real people like it

Old 01-18-2005, 09:31 PM
Hemi RT
Professional

That's ridiculous...that REALLY IS. Who the **** is 50 CENT to get a car before anyone else. Snoop Dog too! I don't see how that can be justified. "I can't wait" well guess what HALF DOLLA' everyone has too. What a joke.

Old 01-19-2005, 01:37 AM
Raxstone
Rookie

ORIGINAL: Hemi RT

That's ridiculous...that REALLY IS. Who the **** is 50 CENT to get a car before anyone else. Snoop Dog too! I don't see how that can be justified. "I can't wait" well guess what HALF DOLLA' everyone has too. What a joke.
Well, guess what? No, not everyone has to wait. The article clearly stated that the car will be rushed so that 50Cent does get the first one early. Is it fair? Not really. Is it fair that some celebrities get free cars? I don't think so, but it happens. It is a promotional tactic that obviously paid off with the 300's and will probably pay off again. It's a good move, and not one that hurts you in any way -- all it means to you is that regular production will start earlier as well. Now come on, did you really think you'd get the first one off the line?

Old 01-19-2005, 01:48 AM
TeeWJay426
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: nickoman01

see real people like it
A rapper going by the misconstrued name of a half a buck is 'real people'? I don't FN think so!!!! He's a spoiled rich felon who figures he can buy his way to the very first one available..... how long before it shows up on 'Pimp My Ride'??

Old 01-19-2005, 01:49 AM
VegasHemi
Professional

What I don't understand about the article, it says D/C is rushing production to get the rapper his Charger?

There have been several pictures posted of Chargers sitting on car-haulers and ready to roll to the dealers after the car is shown off a at the Daytona 500. I'd say this is all hype. The car has been in production for several months already. Not that publicity is a bad thing, but a bit of fudging on the truth.

Old 01-19-2005, 02:36 AM
Hemi RT
Professional

The Chargers have been being produced since like November that alot of us knew. Anyway you look at it...the fact that Phifty Sent can't wait and gets the first one is just pure ridiculous. I can see the first one going to a Dodge Rep...meaning a cheif designer or president or some NASCAR driver but 50 Cent? That doesn't even make sense! Just cause he "can't wait" It just makes no sense! I can't wait till the Ferrari F430 hits the showroom but I am waiting. When it rolls of the truck. I'll buy it then. When it boils down. Alot of you are right. It is publicity. I am sure Dieter has one sitting in his gagrage somewhere and I would not be suprised if a 6.1 was under the hood alrteady. So if double quarter is happy to hear he is getting the first one then fine...whatever.Ok I am done complaining. Just had to unload

Old 01-19-2005, 08:55 PM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member

ORIGINAL: TeeWJay426
A rapper going by the misconstrued name of a half a buck is 'real people'? I don't FN think so!!!! He's a spoiled rich felon who figures he can buy his way to the very first one available..... how long before it shows up on 'Pimp My Ride'??

he is more real people then u because he sees the beauty of the car in question, instead of living in the past. money talks. i support that too. if u work hard enough to have alot of money, then u deserve to be treated special because of it. he wont get the first one. he will just be the first seen driving it as a personal car on the road. as for pimp my ride, is it really any of your damn business what he does with his car. and stop bitching about him having the first one. do u want it. do u want to try to outbid the hard working rich man. 50 cents is a alias. he has a real name because he is a real person.

Old 01-20-2005, 09:59 AM
TeeWJay426
Record Breaker

Whatever, Nicko.... you really do need to either get a clue, or start sharin' whatever it is you're on with the rest of us, though, so we can all have the same silly dumb$hi7 ideas you do..........[sm=wakeup.gif]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: And the 1st one goes to.........