Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

need some info on the charger

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 07:18 PM
sniper226
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need some info on the charger

ORIGINAL: LindaP

If you don't mind however, I do have one other resource to suggest saud alzaabi...Permission to drop in?
Heck this is a public forum, why would you need permission. On top of that, I am sure everyone is glad Dodge is a part of listening to the consumer and willing to provide more feedback. So I say fire away.

Now that I might have Dodge's attention... When are they going to offer some type of other interior instead of the cheesy high contrast 2 tone. I will not buy a car that has dark panels on top with very light panels on the bottom!

Old 05-05-2005, 07:36 PM
LindaP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need some info on the charger

Thanks, Sniper226. You are exactly right, that is why we're here, to let you know we're listening and give clarification when needed. That's the reason I interjected to begin with. Although all the forum members gave some great insight with their suggestions, I'm wondering if saud alzaabi has ever checked out the official Dodge website, Dodge.com? Not to take anything away from this forum by any means, but there he can Build and Price the Charger, he can compare it with other vehicles and he can view vehicle spec's all in one place. I would hate for him to struggle through this automotive dilemma and not know he has optional resources.
As for your wanting other interior options...I've said in the past that at this time I cannot discuss future plans or projects for DCX product, but who knows what the next model year will bring? We appreciate all the feedback and suggestions, and believe me, there are many. It's very encouraging to see that there is so much interest in the new Dodge Charger. We are listening and keep the feedback coming. I'll be around for any updates...Thanks again!

Quick Reply: need some info on the charger