Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Will Changin the Wheel size void my warranty ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Thumper1279
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will Changin the Wheel size void my warranty ?

Does anyone know if i put my 20s on the 2009 Charger will it void any part of my warranty i know some modications will void warrantys and i don't wana void this warranty its actualy a 4 year or it was a 3 year unlimited im going to pick the car up tomorrow and just don't want to void the warranty by putting the 20s on

also are dealerships the only place that you can take these for warranty work or are there shops that take factory warranties
i have never been fond of having work doen at the stearlerships

Old 04-11-2010, 11:23 AM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Warranty work has to be done at the dealerships. It's the only way. I will assume that you are buying from an actual dodge dealership. You might want to make sure that the extended warranty isn't specific to that dealership and you are getting an actual DODGE warranty that can be done at any dodge dealership.

As far as the tires go, no it will not void your warranty. Anything bolt on is ok. So you can do a catback exhaust, CAI, wheels and tires, etc. Now, if you do something to the radio, then you will void that portion of the warranty. Unless the dealership does the work and signs off on it. Get it done by Best Buy or local stereo place and your warranty is gone.

Old 04-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Thumper1279
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cool thank you i was really worried about that
i have my 20s that i apid like 4k for 2 years ago and didnt want to learn that i couldnt use them on the new car
this is a certified warranty from Chrsyler/Dodge itself not just the dealership but its
the best one you can purchase from chrysler/Dodge

its also bumper to bumper so evyering is included on it
so just wanted to make sure the my wheels would not void any warranty items like wheel bearings ball joins tie rods or anyting like that

THank you

Quick Reply: Will Changin the Wheel size void my warranty ?