Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

If the Charger never came out of the line-up...

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 05:44 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default If the Charger never came out of the line-up...

I was thinking today. What would have happened, if the Charger never came out of the line-up. If we would have kept making it better and kept making advancements.

The Ford Mustang and Chevy Corvette have never really left Ford and Chevy's line-ups. They are popular and much farther ahead of the Charger, obviously.

I was just imagining it. The Charger would probably be on top right now. Imagine how awesome it would look by now. Honestly, I think the Mustang looks great, although I think it's weak. I mean, I didn't like the past two gens, but this one looks good.

I think you guys get my point though...

Old 05-27-2005, 02:00 PM
wildbill
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If the Charger never came out of the line-up...

Is a good point and a nice thought. But isn't it also nice to have a Charger back so they can do that precise thing now. The style is good IMO... pics do little justice I hear, I am really looking forward to seeing on with my own two eyes. But it will improve now that its back in the eye of charger fans. I'm interested to see where it goes....

Quick Reply: If the Charger never came out of the line-up...