Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

stuck in park

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 04:15 AM
MotorFiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stevedodge
I have a 2006 charger , stuck in park. Why wont Chrysler fix this for free it is a defective part that should have been improved. I feel this is nothing more than a scam. Yes I am out of warranty but a known defective part should not be placed back into vehicles. I hope you are honest and agree with this.
Steve
I love Chrysler and hope they do great but when they do things like this it puts a sore taste in my mouth.

Old 04-08-2011, 04:39 PM
DanPop
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Find a better dealer.

Old 04-10-2011, 11:41 AM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by MotorFiend
I love Chrysler and hope they do great but when they do things like this it puts a sore taste in my mouth.
Chrylser LLC is making good on a LOT of screwups from the "Daimler" era. You know they went bankrupt BTW. This "Chrysler" some speak of doesn't exist anymore. Give these new guys time to make good on it. Use the 1-800 number and be patient. I can tell you that I can't remember any year in the past 15 or so that i've fixed so many out of warranty issues for free. Issues just like the shifter. Liberty windows, Pacifica EGR valves...etc. Things that Daimler should have nipped in the bud before they got out of hand and did not. There will be more to come I can assure you. Be sure to take your receipts from previous repairs with you and a GOOD dealer will instruct you on how to go about claiming and such.

Last edited by TNtech; 04-10-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Quick Reply: stuck in park