Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

'07 SXT Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 02:30 PM
Nothin'_but_trucks
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '07 SXT Exhaust

Hello all,
I've been on this forum for some time now, only on the Ram side. I sold my 1500 and bought an '07 SXT. I love it so far can't complain about anything really, the power is good on the low end but once 60 is hit that "high output" dodge badged the car with doesn't seem to hold much credibility. Other then that the car is great.

I've got one question though. My exhaust is a dual exhaust and I've yet to see another SXT with dual exhaust. I've searched to see if it was an option and have come up with nothing, the closest I've seen is that a decent amount of people take an R/T or SRT8 exhaust and swap it out. So my question to you guys; did the '07 SXT come with a dual exhaust option? I also noticed that the car doesn't have the 3.5l badge like others, could this have something to do with it? I've got the leather/heated seat package also not sure if that means anything.

Thanks for any help.

Old 02-04-2011, 06:48 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The SXT did not come with a dual exhaust as an option. As far as the badging goes, anyone could have taken it off from the dealer to the previous owner. As for the other options, the SXT could have every option that the R/T could get minus the performance upgrades.

So it looks like someone debadged it, threw on the duals to have that "R/T" look. No biggy though, EVERYONE does it.

Quick Reply: '07 SXT Exhaust