Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

GI: Spyder Auto Dodge Charger 1 piece headlight with L.E.D. 06-2010

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011 | 06:35 PM
viet@spyder
|
Default GI: Spyder Auto Dodge Charger 1 piece headlight with L.E.D. 06-2010

DISCLAIMER TO MODERATORS: We are not listing prices or making sales (yet) but we would like to guage interest for these products. If there is enough interest we can discuss becoming a forum commercial advertiser and build a relationship with dodgeforum and offer these lights at great prices for your members!!

Hello and greetings from Spyder Auto!

I've seen some threads about our Headlights on here with pictures from some of our vendors. You may haven't seen these products on ebay or other retail websites but we at Spyder Auto are the manufacturer of these Headlight and the US distributor!

We would like to offer these tail lights at WHOLESALE prices for the members of dodgeforum!! Would anyone be interested in a GROUP BUY for these Headlights? I can guarantee our prices can't be beat and we can offer the best customer service!! We can discuss prices and such later on if there is an interest for these.

We have many options for the L.E.D. Headlights

Black
Name:  HD-ON-DCHO5-1PC-LED-BK.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  62.1 KB

Chrome

Name:  headlightfront.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  105.3 KB

sample on vehicle:

Name:  DSC01273.jpg
Views: 1131
Size:  96.2 KB

All comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated! If anyone has pictures of these lights on their vehicle please post it up and SPREAD THE WORD! The more people that are interested and have made the commitment to purchase, the cheaper we can offer them to you!

Last edited by viet@spyder; 02-03-2011 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-04-2011 | 06:51 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here but I think the ADMINS will pull your posts unless you become a legit sponsor. even if it is for a short time. We have other paying vendors that offer lights as well, so you can see where this post as well as your others can get kinda tricky.

Old 02-23-2012 | 01:41 PM
jamieskinner00
Default I can't find them!! I want them!!:)

When will you have the smoke ones in stock. I can't find them any where.

Quick Reply: GI: Spyder Auto Dodge Charger 1 piece headlight with L.E.D. 06-2010