Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

All I can say is WOW

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 12:09 PM
wildbill
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: All I can say is WOW

ORIGINAL: TeeWJay426

Most guys don't. My girlfriend at the time (now wife) used to love taking my '71 GTX out cruising, and she'd have guys hitting on her all time. Says they wouldn't even look her way without the car!
What she say about the Charger?

Old 08-05-2005, 03:30 AM
Kensai
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: wildbill

ORIGINAL: bign1976

WEnt to the dealership for an oil change today.... I was talking to my salesman about the new Charger, he throws me a set of keys and said I have stuff to do, go have fun! Man what a nice car.. FAST damn that thing moves!!! Now to talk the girlfriend into getting rid of the Durango for one of those!!
It may not be that difficult. Someone else is talking in another thread saying he always sees women driving the Charger.
Just saw a very nice Black Charger R/T with the dual air vents on the hood. Don't recall if that is factory or just decor. Hot Texas blond behind the wheel. Possibly in her 30's. Both were NICE!

Old 08-15-2005, 10:45 PM
Lisa GT

ORIGINAL: nickoman01

thats pat, he is just trying to make it sound less manly to drive one...since it has 4 doors. i haven't seen a women drive one yet. mostly white collar mid age men.

I drive one. And sorry to hear you hate Ford drivers....I have 4 of em.

Old 08-18-2005, 09:25 PM
wannahemi

ORIGINAL: ViperGTS

Get the Daytona version

-Matt-

Amen.