Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

New 2012 Charger SXT Plus info.

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2012 | 08:52 AM
soto26
|
Default New 2012 Charger SXT Plus info.

I am about to buy a silver SXT Plus V6 with the black grill and black 20" rims and all the bells and whistles on it. I've looked around at all cars in the same class and like the Charger the most. Just looking to see if anyone has one and wants to say any good or bad things about it. I've read all kinds of reviews and so far havent heard anything negative about it other than the trunk is smaller than some other cars. I will be buying the car before I ever even sit in it or drive it because i'm military returning from overseas. Any info at all would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Old 01-26-2012 | 11:25 AM
DodgeCares
Champion

Originally Posted by soto26
I am about to buy a silver SXT Plus V6 with the black grill and black 20" rims and all the bells and whistles on it. I've looked around at all cars in the same class and like the Charger the most. Just looking to see if anyone has one and wants to say any good or bad things about it. I've read all kinds of reviews and so far havent heard anything negative about it other than the trunk is smaller than some other cars. I will be buying the car before I ever even sit in it or drive it because i'm military returning from overseas. Any info at all would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Soto,

Nice choice. I drove one last week as I am in the market myself. My other choice was the Charger R/T Max but I liked the fact that the SXT has the 8 speed with the 3.6 and gets over 30 MPG on the highway. I am looking at the red one with the tan leather interior. I have to have the body color spoiler as well. If you have any other questions you can PM me and I will get the answers for you. Hope you love it.

Thanks for your service in the military, it's appreciated!!!

Old 01-27-2012 | 05:32 PM
soto26
|

Thanks. I love the red one with the tan interior but my soon to be wife only likes white ones and I had to talk her into the silver one. But at least it's one that has everything in it. I'm going to pay the dealer to add a black spoiler to it most likely. I think they look better with one.

Old 01-27-2012 | 05:32 PM
soto26
|

Oh yeah and you can't get the black top package with a red one

Quick Reply: New 2012 Charger SXT Plus info.