Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

My New 2012 Charger

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 11:37 AM
sidewinder9m
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fox Fader
Dang, reading all this is making me want one... And I work at a Ford D/ship.
LOL....they'll probably going to fire you from your job if they see you driving a new Dodge!

Old 12-02-2012, 04:01 PM
firefighter56

I picked up my Blacktop Edition Charger day before yesterday. Yep, its as awesome as the other guys said. I got the same color as the OP. The one I bought was the dealership demo so it already had the slush mats, and DARK tinted windows. My father-in-law retired from Chrysler so we get employee pricing (green-slip) and in my area right now there is a $3K rebate on the 12's and I got another $2K off for it being a demo so I bougt it for $5K under green-slip. I also got the extended warranty that makes it bumper to bumper for 120K miles or 7 years, had the Xillion treatment put on and the warranty has a road hazzard policy that covers the tires and wheels, gives a rental car for anything being done to car, towing, and gap coverage for payoff.

The sticker price on the car was just over $39K and I walked away with no money down, no trade-in and a $31,000 loan. I think I did pretty good.

The car has every option avaliable except AWD and HEMI. Has EVERYTHING else. Its as nice as my wife's 2011 Durango Citadel AWD, which also has every option avaliable.

Old 12-03-2012, 07:08 AM
D0dgeRam1500
Amateur

Has anyone driven a 2013 Dodge Charger Blacktop yet? The new exhaust sounds awesome. I think for the intake and exhaust upgrades alone waiting for a 2013 is worth it.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:59 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by firefighter56
I picked up my Blacktop Edition Charger day before yesterday. Yep, its as awesome as the other guys said. I got the same color as the OP. The one I bought was the dealership demo so it already had the slush mats, and DARK tinted windows. My father-in-law retired from Chrysler so we get employee pricing (green-slip) and in my area right now there is a $3K rebate on the 12's and I got another $2K off for it being a demo so I bougt it for $5K under green-slip. I also got the extended warranty that makes it bumper to bumper for 120K miles or 7 years, had the Xillion treatment put on and the warranty has a road hazzard policy that covers the tires and wheels, gives a rental car for anything being done to car, towing, and gap coverage for payoff.

The sticker price on the car was just over $39K and I walked away with no money down, no trade-in and a $31,000 loan. I think I did pretty good.

The car has every option avaliable except AWD and HEMI. Has EVERYTHING else. Its as nice as my wife's 2011 Durango Citadel AWD, which also has every option avaliable.
Firefighter,

Congrats on your new Charger!!!

Old 12-05-2012, 11:40 AM
firefighter56

Thanks! Man I love this car!!

Old 12-05-2012, 12:59 PM
DodgeCares
Champion

Originally Posted by firefighter56
Thanks! Man I love this car!!

Sounds like a song.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Kawikaze

Bought my 2013 blacktop a week ago. I agree with everything I've read here but financed 34k with 0 down. Love it and fun to drive for such a large/heavy car. At 300 miles I got 30.4 MPG on way to work, no highway but not quite city either. 14 miles of 45 MPH and a dozen traffic lights/stop signs. Has everything but navigation, backup camera and heated steering wheel. Not necessary IMO. Initially I went to the dealer to drive both engines and saw this getting pulled off the trailer. The rest is history...

Posted from Dodgeforum.com App for Android

Old 12-10-2012, 07:19 AM
DodgeCares
Champion

Originally Posted by Kawikaze
Bought my 2013 blacktop a week ago. I agree with everything I've read here but financed 34k with 0 down. Love it and fun to drive for such a large/heavy car. At 300 miles I got 30.4 MPG on way to work, no highway but not quite city either. 14 miles of 45 MPH and a dozen traffic lights/stop signs. Has everything but navigation, backup camera and heated steering wheel. Not necessary IMO. Initially I went to the dealer to drive both engines and saw this getting pulled off the trailer. The rest is history...

Posted from Dodgeforum.com App for Android
Kawikaze,

Congrats on your new Charger!!!

Old 01-04-2013, 01:43 AM
leonella769

Originally Posted by dakotaff
Awesome, best of luck with it.
I like it a lot lol. happy going

Old 01-13-2013, 04:24 PM
sixfeathers

So I guess it is smiles all around. Congrats OP on the Charger.

Quick Reply: My New 2012 Charger