Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2011 Charger Bluetooth

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 03:19 AM
Jgvilla
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Charger Bluetooth

New owner of a 2011 Dodge Charger. The car is amazing, having come from a 2006 Hummer H3 it's a great change of pace. I have the Uconnect with the 8.4 non Nav. When I connect my iPhone through Bluetooth the only thing displayed is the device's name. My question is does the Uconnect ever display track information or even pandora information on the display through Bluetooth. My friend has a 2012 Challenger and when he connects to Pandora via his iPhone and Bluetooth he has artist information.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:35 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Jgvilla
New owner of a 2011 Dodge Charger. The car is amazing, having come from a 2006 Hummer H3 it's a great change of pace. I have the Uconnect with the 8.4 non Nav. When I connect my iPhone through Bluetooth the only thing displayed is the device's name. My question is does the Uconnect ever display track information or even pandora information on the display through Bluetooth. My friend has a 2012 Challenger and when he connects to Pandora via his iPhone and Bluetooth he has artist information.
JGvilla,

Check out the two links listed below for more info.

http://www.driveuconnect.com/

https://qna.extra.chrysler.com/rhb/u...RadioUpdate.do

Old 04-12-2012, 02:05 PM
xsdbs
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Which iPhone do you have?

The phone needs to support AVRCP 1.4 in order for it to be displayed. The phone needs to send the Meta Data to the phone in order for it to be displayed. Your friends iPhone is not just the iPhone but it's the IPhone 4s, correct. Apple did not support Meta Data thru Streaming audio till they came out with the 4s.

Originally Posted by Jgvilla

Old 04-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Jgvilla
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DodgeCares, I went to those websites and it said that my VIN number shows that it has downloaded the update. I called Uconnect and they told me that it should be displaying and I might want to take it in to the dealership. I have a iPhone 4s. According to the Uconnect person I should be able to see the details of my device (iPhone) when I press the info button on the display. The info button is not a selectable option for me at this moment, and that is my problem. I don't know why it's not displaying the information or details.

Quick Reply: 2011 Charger Bluetooth