Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2012 Charger sunroof issue

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 04:21 PM
soto26
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 Charger sunroof issue

This more of rant than an acutal problem, but is anyone else having an issue with the accordian thing that opens with the sunroof? Mine has broken off twice. First time it just snapped off and hit me in the head when i was opening it and the second time my wife was driving down the road with the sunroof closed and it fell off and landed in the back seat.

On a good note dodge has warrantied both times but still i'm getting annoyed having to go back to the dealer.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:32 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by soto26
This more of rant than an acutal problem, but is anyone else having an issue with the accordian thing that opens with the sunroof? Mine has broken off twice. First time it just snapped off and hit me in the head when i was opening it and the second time my wife was driving down the road with the sunroof closed and it fell off and landed in the back seat.

On a good note dodge has warrantied both times but still i'm getting annoyed having to go back to the dealer.
Soto,

According to a recent case on file the kit the dealer should be using to solve the problem is part# 68067345AA. Hopefully they used that part the last time they fixed your issue or if it happens again they should check to see if that would solve your issue.

Last edited by DodgeCares; 05-24-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:16 AM
soto26
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll ask them next time I take the car in to have it fixed. Thanks

Quick Reply: 2012 Charger sunroof issue