Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2010 Charger

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 07:17 PM
ussmendez4u
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Charger

Hey everyone , I'm new to this site as a member and I was hoping I could get some insight on my 2010 SXT Charger 3.5 L .... I have very poor power at the line but great acceleration once it is moving so I've been thinking about installing a CAI to help with the hp, but I'm not sure what to get. The Mopar brand is nice to keep it Mopar, but I've also seen that K&N makes some really outstanding products that boasts of much greater hp increase than Mopar...what are your opinions ....also any thoughts on a performance chip...and finally what is a good dual exhaust system. thanks for any response

Old 07-10-2013, 09:46 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome to DF! I will move this to the Charger section so they can help you out.

Old 07-10-2013, 09:46 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,176 Likes on 2,929 Posts

It's a six. Not going to have a great deal of acceleration out of the hole, that's a fairly heavy car.

CAI isn't going to make much difference either. I suspect you won't see any improvement at all. Drop in free flowing filter would be a better option.

Check out the Charger section for some tricks that will actually work.

Welcome to DF!

Old 07-11-2013, 06:14 AM
ussmendez4u

Originally Posted by HeyYou
It's a six. Not going to have a great deal of acceleration out of the hole, that's a fairly heavy car.

CAI isn't going to make much difference either. I suspect you won't see any improvement at all. Drop in free flowing filter would be a better option.

Check out the Charger section for some tricks that will actually work.

Welcome to DF!
Free flowing filter????

Old 07-16-2013, 09:21 PM
POWER SEDAN
Captain

A free flowing filter, reffering to a drop in aftermarket filtet, like K&N.

As mentioned, a CAI isn't going to make any difference other then more noise, which some owners prefer. A 5.7 doesn't even have noticable gains from a CAI system.

I do know owners that have the 3.5 who enjoy the Diablo Predator tuner. If looking for canned tunes, or down the road CMR tunes, this is the definite route youy want to go. Don't waste money on "Any" piggy-back performance chips, COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY!

Old 07-23-2013, 04:30 PM
ussmendez4u

Thanks , I have read about the Diablo tuner and was hoping for more info if any one had any, such as ; is it easy to install and use

Quick Reply: 2010 Charger