Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Name that Dodge Charger

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 05:18 PM
Charger6thGen
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Name that Dodge Charger

I have a bet with a friend and we're trying to identify the model year and trim package of a late model Dodge Charger (2006 or later) just from looking at it from the outside. The exterior details include:
  • Chrome grille
  • No spoiler
  • Rear tail lamps are NOT the full horizontal brake lights across the entire rear
  • Side door panels are not the new aerodynamic "scallop" type with the aerodynamic indentation

Are there any other features that would help us exclude certain years/trim options?

Thanks!

Old 08-02-2013, 10:50 PM
POWER SEDAN
Captain

Originally Posted by Charger6thGen
I have a bet with a friend and we're trying to identify the model year and trim package of a late model Dodge Charger (2006 or later) just from looking at it from the outside. The exterior details include:
  • Chrome grille
  • No spoiler
  • Rear tail lamps are NOT the full horizontal brake lights across the entire rear
  • Side door panels are not the new aerodynamic "scallop" type with the aerodynamic indentation

Are there any other features that would help us exclude certain years/trim options?

Thanks!
2006-2010 model.

Last tow identifications are 2nd generation LX model features, beginning during the 2011 modrl year.

First two identifications consist of SXT, SE, RT options depending on year. The tailights are different for 2009/10 models.

Old 08-29-2013, 09:43 PM
Charger6thGen

Ok, so here are screen shots from several videos of the car I'm trying to identify - I wonder if that helps to narrow down the model year/trim package (they're not high-res, though). I'll be posting the videos too…have to find a work-around to posting videos on Instagram that weren't originally shot w/smartphone.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Name that Dodge Charger