Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Turn signals/parking lights stay on steady with key removed?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2016, 03:12 PM
LeeW094432
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turn signals/parking lights stay on steady with key removed?

First things first, I am not much of a car guy. I can do very basic stuff which probably most of your girlfriends/daughters can do (i.e. change a tire, replace a battery, check fluids, basic stuff) Now that you're done laughing here's my issue: I have a 2010 Charger. When I park, take my key out, everything is turned off, after about 30-45 seconds all the turn signals come on and stay on (they don't blink). This killed my battery once already, but as it was time for a new battery anyway, no big deal, battery is replaced. Someone suggested it was a bad relay, so I tried swapping some relays in the fuse box near the battery (both located in the trunk) around to see if that made any difference, but even with ALL the relays yanked the lights stayed on. My only other thought is maybe it's a grounding issue? Unlikely but possibly a fuse? Is there a different fuse box I'm not aware of? No idea here. Any help/suggestions would be massively appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply: Turn signals/parking lights stay on steady with key removed?