Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2008 Dodge Charger shaking with blinking , beeping check engine light

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2017, 11:12 PM
Brandon Root
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dear tiger i have the same issues did you manage to find the problem and a way to fix it i am a father of two and we rely on our car

Old 11-17-2017, 08:03 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Originally Posted by Brandon Root
Dear tiger i have the same issues did you manage to find the problem and a way to fix it i am a father of two and we rely on our car
Need to take it somewhere and have it checked out if you lack the means to troubleshoot yourself. Being a father of 2 should not impede your ability to do some basic troubleshooting on your own....basic tune up, compression check, scan for stored codes, etc.

Old 11-19-2017, 12:42 PM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Everyone relies on their car. Your car will still be broken and the answer will still be the same to fix it, even if you have 13 kids, a gold digging wife and 3 girlfriends.

Old 11-27-2017, 03:54 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Originally Posted by tntech
everyone relies on their car. Your car will still be broken and the answer will still be the same to fix it, even if you have 13 kids, a gold digging wife and 3 girlfriends.
lmao!

Quick Reply: 2008 Dodge Charger shaking with blinking , beeping check engine light