Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Car stalls

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 05:32 PM
TLA
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car stalls

I have a 2010 Dodge charger and at low speeds the car hesitate as if it wants to shut off. The car has shut off twice while turning and restarted right back up. Seems like a lot of these cars are doing the same thing and the dealer cant determine the issue with no codes. Anybody found a resolution

Old 03-31-2017, 04:51 PM
hcalih12
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just reviewed a thread that it ended up being the camshaft position sensor. The guy went through so many repairs and it resolved after replacing it. My car is doing the same thing and has been to multiple mechanics no error codes, no nothing, just stalls when I am sitting at a light. Also starts hard first thing in the morning and idles hard. Dropped 2 k on a numerous of things that may resolve the issue now mechanics are done with my car and advised me to go elsewhere and report back when I finally figure it out. I ordered the sensor and will install it Monday. Fingers crossed!!

The following users liked this post:
theerealjz (09-15-2024)
Old 04-04-2017, 10:52 PM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Is it a HEMI? How many miles?

BOTH of you...

Old 09-15-2024, 10:42 PM
theerealjz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

did this fix your issue? I’m having this problem too

=hcalih12;3338088]I just reviewed a
thread that it ended up being the camshaft position sensor. The guy went through so many repairs and it resolved after replacing it. My car is doing the same thing and has been to multiple mechanics no error codes, no nothing, just stalls when I am sitting at a light. Also starts hard first thing in the morning and idles hard. Dropped 2 k on a numerous of things that may resolve the issue now mechanics are done with my car and advised me to go elsewhere and report back when I finally figure it out. I ordered the sensor and will install it Monday. Fingers crossed!![/QUOTE]

Quick Reply: Car stalls