Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

MIL with all 4 O2 sensors

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2017, 02:00 PM
bcuda
Amateur
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default MIL with all 4 O2 sensors

All show at once - then intermittently go out. All 4 of the following codes are displayed on a reader when the MIL lights up.: P0032, P0038, P0052, P0058. So far, it doesn't seem to impact performance noticably.

All on or off at the same time verifies that it's not bad gas or bad sensors. From reading other posts, the only most likely gremlin is a short? Any ideas where to start looking?

Another possibility I've seen posted is a failing PCM, but all posts that I've read where this turned out to be the culprit is only for a consistent failure - not intermittent like I have.

2006 Charger Police Interceptor (5.7L Hemi, K&N Cold Air Intake, Column Shifter converted to Console)

Old 08-16-2017, 11:27 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,382 Likes on 3,122 Posts

Need to look at wiring diagrams, and see what they all have in common. It shouldn't be too bad to figure out, considering all four do the same thing, at the same time. Gotta be something in the heater circuit. (and I bet the heaters all get power from the same place. Bad relay?)