Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Help! Identifying a plug on the 42rle transmission for 2007 dodge charger.

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2018, 02:45 PM
Schudel01
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help! Identifying a plug on the 42rle transmission for 2007 dodge charger.

I bought a 2007 dodge charger. The person i bought it from swapped out the 2.7 to a 3.5. As soon as i got it, it started causing alot of issues. We were getting the p035 code "pressure sensor voltage too high for too long" we discovered the trans was filled with antifreeze. Thought that was the issue. We got a used transmission online and my mechanic is trying to install it. Hes have issues idebtifying what the plugs are for on the drivers side of the transmission. Its a 42rle. It has 5 plugs on it. Im gonna attach pictures of the plugs and our convo , so you guys can see what were talking about. Hopefully yall can help me identify it for him. The plugs on the drivers side. Its a small plug, right next to a bigger plug. Its a 42rle transmission out of a 2007 charger.

The smaller plug in the picture is the one we are trying to identify.

Last edited by Schudel01; 04-17-2018 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Wanted to make the title bold

Quick Reply: Help! Identifying a plug on the 42rle transmission for 2007 dodge charger.