Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 SUNROOF LEAK

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2019, 05:00 PM
MaxSp
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 SUNROOF LEAK

Hi, I have a 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8. When it rains a lot or a very strong, water used to leak through the headliner in the back of the car left and right where the lights are by the rear windows. It would drain onto the seats and it was frustrating. I took down the headliner and I sort of saw where the water came from, but it didn’t make any sense. Water was dripping somewhere from the back of the sunroof rail, close to where the drain tubes are. I blew out the drain tubes with pressured air, and I replaced the sunroof seal and sort of aligned it, which is hard because it’s four screws. Today it rained really hard, and it didn’t leak in the back but now I have water coming through the headliner in the front of the car in the right corner by the sunroof. I don’t know what else to do. I have seen people talk about resets and procedures by pressing the buttons, but I don’t see how this would work because any water that gets through the sunroof seal is supposed to go out the drain tubes. Something doesn’t catch the water or leads it into the wrong rail. I have seen posts about a drain pan in the back of the sunroof that sometimes breaks off, but mine seems to be attached. HELP PLEASE. I would rather not bring the car to the dealership and spend hundreds of dollars for labor and new parts.

Quick Reply: 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 SUNROOF LEAK