Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Lean & Mean

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 05:40 PM
RT 2 NV
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lean & Mean

HOPE U DONT MIND IF I ASK. WHAT DID IT COST FOR THE HANDLE KIT AND INSTALLED? WHERE DID YOU ORDER IT FROM? THANKS A LOT.

Old 10-23-2006, 03:51 AM
Daytona RT
Professional

Hey Jc.

The parts are the least of the expense. Slick Cars seems to have about every electronic mod you could need for all sorts of applications. I got the 4 door, 7 channel, reserve power & door poppers & auto start.

http://www.slickcar.com/shaved-door-handles.asp

Installation was abit more than the cost of the parts. My installer is sharp on audio/alarm/etc.. and he worked the projects a good 8 hours straight. (Be sure to ground to main chassy ground & not the door panel !)

I had abit less than 1/4 of my body/paint cost go to the hood prep/install/paint. The doors; including hardware, installation, shave & paint came out costing about $600. per door.
It might have been abit less, but I'd asked him to work as much of the factory orange peel out of the clear coat as possible, before repainting. Pretty sad when the repaint has to clean up the factory work. it was worth it though.

Ohh and BTW IXLR8,

Any chance you know where to pick up a copy of that bobblehead dog, fuzzy dice for the mirror & 8 ball shift grip?? I'm lookin into finding some leopard skin pullovers for the seats. Do you think 2 inch **** is over the top for auto flooring?? I appreciate your fashion sense. Help keep me straight brother !!

[IMG]local://upfiles/24013/0E31662C5F494501B41C362C8A35ADDA.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-23-2006, 05:27 AM
karleysDAD
Rookie

Great look. She really looks sweet. And only looks like YOURS. I have done mine to look just a little different then all the others.Are you thinking of rims. Anyway love the look. Mike

Quick Reply: Lean & Mean