Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

HOL CRAP MAN!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 08:42 PM
mapson02
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HOL CRAP MAN!!!!!!!

Today was AWSOME i am only 22 i have a #380 tb charger i love it just turned 4,000 on her and i was on the highway today well before that me and this like 18 year old were talking about his stupid looking 88 camero that he dont quote me said it had a 354 in it with a little extra and i'm like your car sucks to myself and he had white lettering from the tracks and he told me it ran a 12.6 and i'm like wlel you will beat me sooo i pull out of the gas station so does he and he lays rubber behind me and i'm in first gear going 25 and he pulls up next to me and gives the three honks and i'm like well i'll loose but ohhh well i took him by a half a car and i was still gaining on him i was going almost 80 in 2 and he couldnt do anyhting about it lol it was soooo awsome he was sooo pissed obvisouly he was lieing off his *** about 12.6 soooo just think what if he wasnt ???? sooo anywho i had a dodge intrepid LY by me today also and he got a reed light sooo i flew u[p next to him knowing i will smoke his ***** he said and i quote your car sucks *** sooo i threw the esp off and my car has NEVER layed rubber without power braking well today i got sideways without PB WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOW unbeliveable i absolutly killed him sooo this was the best day of my life thanks hope you like this thread

magnaflow everything from the cat back
jetpower flo tbs
superchip flashpaq
fujita intake
WOW

what you all think

Old 09-20-2006, 09:48 PM
74scamp
Record Breaker
Default RE: HOL CRAP MAN!!!!!!!

I think you need to use some punctuation - makes reading much easier. I also think you need to watch the language, OK?

dave

Old 09-20-2006, 10:06 PM
Dartman69
Veteran

*scratches head*
You say you're 22?

Old 09-20-2006, 10:52 PM
MangoInTX
Charger Moderator

And the punk was 18.[sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Sounds like you had a good time mapson02, too cool.

Old 09-20-2006, 10:56 PM
Gomango#2968
Rookie

Sounds like you had a blast. Love beating those gaymaros and pusstangs.[:-]

Old 09-20-2006, 11:42 PM
IXLR8
Veteran

I love the look on the other guys face when you have spanked a superior car just by being in the right gear and in the power zone. If they fumble, you win... THAT is the sweetest victory! One stolen away.. because of superior skill, or just a lucky day.

Old 09-21-2006, 12:01 AM
mapson02
Rookie

thank man it was freaking awsome but why does all the adults care about lanuage god we are all adults it like you guys never heard cuss words well i was in the army i was a airborne ranger so i do have a pouty mouth cuz if i didnt i would have got my A@$ beat by my RI sooooo

Old 09-21-2006, 02:12 AM
TorRedOrv0436
Veteran

Well, he is a moderator so if he says no "potty mouths" then i think you should listen. Be creative without being crass.

Drive on!!

Old 09-21-2006, 11:41 AM
charginscott
Veteran

Seams like you might need to try some punctuation. Your sentences just all run togethersomuchitshardto read. lololol.

Thanx for your time in the service, we all thank you.

Scott

Old 09-21-2006, 12:14 PM
mnboy
Captain

If you all remember, Mapson and I butted heads earlier, but resolved our differences and he is much better with his language than before, but I think he just gets excited and slips... but it isn't as bad! Also, he is a 22 year old Purple Heart recipient and has used some of his discharge service money to upgrade his cars. His wife has a Corvette.

Mapson, you give us Charger owners hope -- to cream those guys in the next lane! Good job!!

MN

Quick Reply: HOL CRAP MAN!!!!!!!