Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Nomination for ROTM

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 01:12 PM
74scamp
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nomination for ROTM

I just nominated Daytona R/T for Ride of the Month for December. I need someone to second the nomination.

Thanks,

dave

Old 11-13-2006, 01:14 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Default RE: Nomination for ROTM

I seconded it...he's got a sweet ride...

Old 11-13-2006, 06:01 PM
74scamp
Record Breaker

Yes, he really does. There are several here - we'll have to see if we can spread things around .

Thanks for the "second".

dave

Old 11-14-2006, 11:16 AM
Daytona RT
Professional

This beast has brought me some exceptional pride and challenges over this past year. Learning about its features, stengths & weaknesses has become a daily hobby, an appreciated distaction from an otherwise full life of eat sleep & work. Modifying this unit to reach its performance and visual potential has brought back fond memories of searching through technical data, saving for parts and cold night breaking knuckles on the Nova, Duster, SS and RoadRunners of my youth. I've not had this much fun since the days with my 71 Roadrunner. If asked if I'm suffering from a mid life crisis.. I'll always respond.. "Who's suffering?"

I've enjoyed the past year of research, exhange of information and sharing the dreams other have of their Dodge or Chrysler products. The community offered by these board and these good folks that share their views, has become a source of pride, a responsibility as I try to contribute in some way to the vast knowledge these boards offer. For those that share these board, those that share their insight & experience, I've benifited from your friendship, posts, knowledge and willingness to share your secrets. Thank you !

Perhaps this is a my last chance to enjoy the need for speed and the aggression of an alpha personality. I'm grateful Dodge has maintained its determination to feed the gear heads amunst us, with a quality performance product. There is nothing like spankin the Pony, stompin the goat, frying the rice rockets and being comfortable doing it..

I'd like to thank you Dave, and you DR. I appreciate your nominating this beast and putting my efforts out there for our friends to consider. It is an honor I am pleased to accept.

Please remember our friends around the world doing a truly difficult job. Extend a smile or helping hand to a family that misses them . Help to fill the vacancy, their absence leaves in their loved ones lives. Pray for our leaders that make the tough decisions that so dramatically affect our lives.

Be careful out there friends. God bless you and yours.

Quick Reply: Nomination for ROTM