Dodge Classics Have a pre-muscle era car? How about an old pickup truck? Talk classic automobiles within.

Old hemi questions...

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2004, 02:45 PM
Dana
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old hemi questions...

Another new guy to the forum! I'm all over the Dodge Power Wagon forum as well as the M-37 forum (old Dodge Army trucks), but I need to get with some folks that might know the older 'baby-hemis'. I have a 270 I'm rebuilding out of a '55 Dodge that's going to go into my '53 M-37 (how handy is it that the original four-speed will bolt right up to the hemi!!). I've only been able to find about three places on the net that have parts (Kanter, Egges, and Hot-heads, but even the parts they carry are limited) so any other sources would be greatly appricated! Also, any sources for rebuilding water pumps, starters, generators, etc, will also be appreciated!! I'm chomping at the bit to get this thing done, get the truck ready and get this monster on the road... but I'm also trying to stay relaxed and calm so I do everything right the first time!!
Thanks for any help from anyone!!
Dana
http://photos.imageevent.com/singsaa...nd%20M.bmp.jpg

Old 11-21-2004, 04:22 PM
Fifty5james
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Old hemi questions...

I'm new to this forum ,You might try Andy Bernbaums(www.oldmoparts.com) I have also had good luck searching on e-bay for parts on my 55 Dodge. Hope this was of some help.

Quick Reply: Old hemi questions...