Dodge Dakota The tough, mid size pickup, the Dodge Dakota. The Dodge Dakota has everything the big boys do with a mid size truck price.

New owner in UK.4.7 Sport.

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 06:10 PM
TJH 555
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New owner in UK.4.7 Sport.

Hi There, I am in the UK and have just purchased a 2000 4.7 Sport and have a few questions! My overhead console does not have the 'direction/mpg/temp' display in it, just sunglasses holder! Is the display console a direct swap with mine ie; is the wiring plug there or is it a different set up? I want a set of black projecter headlights and a cold air induction kit for it but can't find one seller who sells both!, can you recommend anyone? Mine did 14.7mpg on the first tankful but it is on LPG which is only 53p a litre as opposed to £1.25 a litre for petrol!!! (and you think yours is expensive!!!) Any replies would be appreciated. Cheers, Tim.

Old 07-25-2008, 03:58 PM
ltduster71
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New owner in UK.4.7 Sport.

Chryslers are not the best on fuel mileage. I get 11.5mpg. in the city (5.9L) yea as for fuel in the US we pay $4.00 - $4.50 per gallon. Too many cars not enough rapid transit here in the US as in Europe. Thank our government. The Bush's love their Oil. It's a family thing!

Quick Reply: New owner in UK.4.7 Sport.