Dodge Dart The Dodge Dart forum is the place for all Dart 2013+ Owners Discussion

New 2013 Dodge Dart owners check in here!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 10:35 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default New 2013 Dodge Dart owners check in here!

If you are a new Dodge Dart owner, Welcome to DodgeForum.com!

Check in..introduce yourself and tell us about your new Dart!

Old 06-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Jacque B
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am a new member, but have owned Dodges a long time. My husband and I bought our first Dodge truck in 1996, our son has a 1998 Dakota, and I just bought a band new Dodge Dart. I guess each dealership got only got one car each, and in my area, they sold pretty quickly. The one I bought was delivered to the dealership last Thursday, and I bought it on Saturday. I absolutely LOVE this car! My son and all his friends are impressed with it also. They are all between 18 and 21, and serious motorheads. They love the power is has and the gas mileage. (One has a 1966 GTO with a 461 in it and a 4 bbl carb so he has realized quickly how expensive it is to drive!). I love that the recommended maintenance on it is to change the oil every 8,000 miles, or 1 year.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:17 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new Dart!

Old 07-13-2012, 09:45 PM
lbock

I'm new to the forum and just got the Dart, the Rallye version that the dealers got the show off. The dealer had received 3 and I bought the 2nd one. Really enjoying it so far and have gotten a lot of comments from people about how cool it looks.

Old 07-17-2012, 09:36 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

Where in the US do you live that had dealerships with three first-launch Darts? Even the biggest in the Detroit area only got one!

Old 07-18-2012, 10:41 PM
lbock

They had 3 at the dealership in Kansas City. Not sure how but I'm enjoying it.

Old 07-20-2012, 07:11 AM
LethalTerror77

Checking in!

Just bought my Rally Edition last night. The dealership I went to up here in Maine had three as well. Two right off the truck yesterday and mine.

I'm impressed with this car. Definitely 5 out of 5 stars so far.

Also this is my first Dodge ever. My dad has owned plenty of Dodge from his Ram 1500 to his own Dodge Dart back in the 70s. I can't wait to show him the new Dart.

Old 07-20-2012, 07:23 AM
RC81

I'm hoping to get to see one later today when I take my truck in for some work, sadly I won't be able to get one till ether december or sometime next year. but I'm looking at the rally or limited.

Old 07-25-2012, 11:59 PM
tr4me

I bought mine Saturday as well I live in Riverside California. Dealer had 4 three red rallys and one blue limited. I love the car but the LED lights on the trunk do not come on. Dealer could not tell me y or if they even are supposed to . but there are wires going to them.

Patrick Caswell

Old 08-05-2012, 01:07 AM
jtd002

I purchased a new Dart off the lot this morning. I got an SXT with some added creature comforts, 1.4, 6 speed, and the dual exhaust setup. I had no intentions of buying when I went in, however they had the exact car I was looking for sitting on the lot, for less money than I was expecting (always nice!).

Thus far, I absolutely love the car. Its pretty peppy for a compact, and I averaged about 36mpg after driving it ~100 miles today (very hilly terrain).

If anyone has any info on how to get the trunk LEDs to work, or if there is a way the dealer can activate them, please post it! I'd love to have the functioning lights, but as of now that is the only thing I'd change so all in all, the Dart seems like a great little car so far!

Quick Reply: New 2013 Dodge Dart owners check in here!