Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

Dodge Daytona ES 1990 multi-function switch

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 09:44 AM
mark paulson
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge Daytona ES 1990 multi-function switch

I need a multi function switch for a 1990 Dodge Daytona. The part number is 5269468. I can't find the part anywhere. It doesn't go on the column. It is for the headlights, turn signal and possibly other things. Can anyone please help me obtain one? Thank you.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:59 PM
LionBryan
Default RE: Dodge Daytona ES 1990 multi-function switch

Its part of the delightful "Pod" unit used in 90-92 for the dash, I myself just rebuilt mine with parts from a broken one at the scrap yard. From what I can figure that whole arc sells as a unit http://www.mydodgeparts.com/ should have it in their big part catalouge and if in the USA (You probably are) you can just order the whole thing for $90.00 if memory serves correctly. As I am in the Great White North I had to scour the scrapyard the switches are clipped in at the front of the panel be careful of breaking them, I could sell you my light switch unit spare if you like but I only have one turnsignal switch (The one in my car).

Old 02-27-2008, 10:18 PM
mark paulson

Thanks LionBrian. Your comments were very helpful. I appreciate everyone's replies. We were able to get everything to work today except for one of the turn signals. We could still use the multi-function switch. We may be interested in the turn switch you had for sale but we'll let you know later. Thanks

Old 02-27-2008, 10:19 PM
mark paulson

thanks LionBryan

Quick Reply: Dodge Daytona ES 1990 multi-function switch