Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

89 dodge shelby

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 03:53 PM
tke861
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 89 dodge shelby

Hi all,

I have an 89 Shelby that needs a little help. I have a check engine light and the idle is a little funny. Unfortunately, my regular mechanic doesn't have time to troubleshoot the OBD1 codes. I can't remember the code off hand but he said OBD1 can be very broad and in order to be effective at troublshooting he would need a more detailed scanner.

Can anyone recommend a Dodge doctor in NC, anywhere between Charlotte and Wilmington or Winston Salem or even Statesville. I live in Raleigh but need a good Dodge doc to check this thing out. I've slowly been getting this thing reliable again and this is the last part of my quest to make it roadworthy again. I would take it to a regular shop or dodge dealer but to be honest, I hoping there is someone in this state that is familiar with the Daytona or a Dodge doc that can look at it on the side.

Thank you for the help!

Quick Reply: 89 dodge shelby