Dodge Forum Site Issues and Suggestions Having an issue with the DF software? This is your section!

Not receiving any emails from the forum ... anybody else?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Ox2500Hemi
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not receiving any emails from the forum ... anybody else?

Around about the time that the forum was upgraded, I stopped receiving my subscription emails; and now, I don't receive any at all from the forum ... subscriptions, PM's, etc. I receive email as normal from everywhere else.

Anybody else?

Old 08-17-2008, 11:58 AM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Go into your user cp. There are options that defaulted to off, like PM E-mail notification and subscription.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:56 PM
Ox2500Hemi
Amateur

Originally Posted by 94rt10ohio
Go into your user cp. There are options that defaulted to off, like PM E-mail notification and subscription.
Yeah, that was one of the first things I checked ... but, after fixing, still no luck. No emails for me.

Old 08-18-2008, 11:43 AM
Billiam
Champion

I'd be willing to be the emails only work for actual replys and not on the quick reply.

Old 08-18-2008, 11:48 AM
mplue
Rookie

I seem to have the same issue and from what I can tell, the settings are OK. I'm assuming you used to receive an e-mail when a new post was started and now you don't get that? When one came in that I was interested in, I could go straight to it from the e-mail. Do you have to set it up from the forum you want to e-mail from?

Old 08-18-2008, 10:24 PM
Ox2500Hemi
Amateur

Originally Posted by mplue
I seem to have the same issue and from what I can tell, the settings are OK. I'm assuming you used to receive an e-mail when a new post was started and now you don't get that? When one came in that I was interested in, I could go straight to it from the e-mail. Do you have to set it up from the forum you want to e-mail from?

Use to get 'um just fine ... but now, nothing. For instance, I'm subscribed to this thread & have it set up to do an instant email notification if someone makes a post ... but no emailed notifications have been received.

Quick Reply: Not receiving any emails from the forum ... anybody else?