Dodge Intrepid The sporty car that recently left the Dodge lineup, the Dodge Intrepid. With it's smooth look and comfortable ride, the Dodge Intrepid can still command attention.

Looking into info on how easy or hard is to fix an issue with my car suspension.

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 03:05 AM
omegared33
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking into info on how easy or hard is to fix an issue with my car suspension.

I bougth a Dodge Intrepid 1997 about 6 months ago. At the time the dealer was honest with me by telling me that the a-arm on the front rigth corner was weak. I test drove the car, but still handle good. After the purchase I took it to a auto care shop were they confirmed that issue. They told me that it will not be a saftey issue foe a very long time. The only effect for now is that the alignment is off, and the tire on that corner will wear more than the other 3. with that being said this is my question.

If I were to get the parts that need be replace how big of a job is it?

Old 05-10-2007, 01:15 AM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts
Default RE: Looking into info on how easy or hard is to fix an issue with my car suspension.

If you are replacing the lower control arm, its not a big deal, But if talking the sub frame that's a diff game.

Quick Reply: Looking into info on how easy or hard is to fix an issue with my car suspension.