Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

Dodge Journey Performance Modification

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 10:27 PM
Rac75
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Dodge Journey Performance Modification

Please share your Modifications

I got a 2010 Dodge Journey RT 3.5 AWD

Current Modifications and tuning.

- K&N CAI parts # 69 Series Typhoon Kit to be specific 69-2543TTK

- i tuned the PCM with Hypertech Max Energy ( took them 4 days to get it updated i think it is because PCM was flashed before...)

this so far made a big difference i can feel pull and it is faster than before , good MPG i used to get around 16 to 17 now i am in 21 22 City 24 26 highway

i am thinking to change the Throttle body i could not find any information on the diameter of the original one but from what i got as a response from this guy who sales a 71MM throttle body that fits the journey 3.5L he stated that they come originally sized 65MM... i would appreciate if some one can advice me on that.

the other thing i want to go for soon is the exhaust system... i will have to do some home work on this before i jump in

Old 09-01-2012, 07:53 AM
lg68jcu

I dont have any advice on the TB but I am going to go by my 2012 R/T this morning. Come next spring I will have plans to make an intake and do some mild exhaust mods. I'll probably just do mufflers unless that have anything restrictive between the cats and the rear mufflers. I will have to see what the exhaust system looks like.

Old 09-14-2012, 06:00 PM
mandkaug

does anyone know why my 4.3s uconnect touchscreen does not have the bluetooth option? is there software that i can have my dealership get from Chrysler so that i can get it installed?? same thing with the DRL's the on/off soft button does not make a difference i think i have that one figured out via this forum i will be taking it to the dealership to have them get those turned on after all the salesman told me that i could get these options after i buy the suv.

Quick Reply: Dodge Journey Performance Modification