Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

Journeyitis

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 06:58 PM
dutchpole2
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Journeyitis

Here's a new one for ya; 2013 Journey,
I reached over and touched a control on the touch screen and the thing cracked! I swear I barely touched it! I did have a sharp fingernail but geez! It seems like the screen is made of cellophane. It's way thinner than a cell phone.

Anyway, Chrysler is fussing over the warranty and have ordered the wrong radio 3 times so far. The Dealer claims it was hit by a hard object. So beware out there, if you bust that screen your in for a fight!

Old 09-19-2013, 08:32 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 337 Likes on 301 Posts

Thanks for the heads up.

Old 09-20-2013, 08:25 AM
rg92fm

Thats odd. I have already bounced the GPS off of mine a few times already and didnt leave a mark. Ill have to keep an eye on it.. Keep us posted on the outcome!

Old 09-20-2013, 11:57 AM
caheaton

Is this the smaller or the larger screen? I have the smaller screen and it's seems rugged enough...many a press has been made to tell Sirius I don't want to listen to my favorites just now...

Craig

Old 09-21-2013, 11:26 AM
dutchpole2
Cool Touch screen update

This is the small screen. I'm thinking it may have had a tiny fracture near the bottom edge that spider webbed when I touched it. Of course, after the Dealer got done poking at it three times it now looks like a bullet hole.

So as of yesterday, the dealer has ordered three wrong units, shut off our Sat. three times and now Chrysler Customer Care is beginning to suspect that the dealer doesn't know what it's doing.

Monday morning it goes back in for the fourth time! Fingers are crossed!

Old 09-21-2013, 12:00 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 337 Likes on 301 Posts

Originally Posted by dutchpole2
This is the small screen. I'm thinking it may have had a tiny fracture near the bottom edge that spider webbed when I touched it. Of course, after the Dealer got done poking at it three times it now looks like a bullet hole.

So as of yesterday, the dealer has ordered three wrong units, shut off our Sat. three times and now Chrysler Customer Care is beginning to suspect that the dealer doesn't know what it's doing.

Monday morning it goes back in for the fourth time! Fingers are crossed!

Bahaha....that made me LOL....I think the same thing most of the time.

Quick Reply: Journeyitis